Product Cybersecurity and Privacy Manager (m/f/d) - REF15642Y
We at the Product Cybersecurity and Privacy Office (PCSO) of Continental are ready to welcome outstanding candidates and strengthen our team. If you are interested to apply your knowledge and know-how on state-of-the-art automotive products, we offer you an excellent environment to realize your ideas. In our team, you will have the chance to work together with knowledgeable engineers of different disciplines and contribute to design and develop of secure products for the world leading automobile manufacturers.
- Realize the central customer interface towards German OEMs for product cyber security and privacy
- Coordinate alignment of cybersecurity requirements across various projects of the same OEMs within different business areas
- Technically lead security work package within projects for a wide spectrum of products ranging from embedded systems to in-vehicle high performance computers, and to backend solutions
- Ensuring of adequate tailoring of development process and the relevant SP activities depending on development scope
- Contribute to corporate level strategic project regarding product cyber security
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or other relevant major
- Profound knowledge of automotive security and privacy methods and approaches
- Good knowledge of engineering processes, the PLC and MLC
- Knowledgeable in project management activities
- Fluent English and German (due to the OEMs) language skills
- Very good analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and lead topics professionally
- Strong communication capabilities for conveying complex topics to other disciplines
- Decision-making skills
- Networking skills
- Excellent teamwork and intercultural skills
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.