Software Architect for Advanced AUTOSAR Solutions SCT RM (TM)
Fifty years ago, or now, it doesn’t matter, SW Architecture was, and it still is the keystone of any strong, reliable system. So, for us it comes down to finding that keystone-person. If you think you might be her/him then keep reading…
Do you want to be a Software Architect for Advanced AUTOSAR Solutions? These should spark your interest:
Of course, you will need to do all the things described below! Of course, there’s architecture rules and standards to follow! Of course, you will work in a dynamic international setup! Of course…Everything! But what we really want is to find that inspiring person, that one colleague that can fix it, that helping guy we always remember from our early days, that person that inspires passion in others though the power of example, that person that brings people together, that person that remembers to have a lough when things get rough!
Could it be you?! We can only find out together.
Wink if you can read this!
Did I forget to mention we highly value patience and persistence?
- The Software Architect defines and works out the software architecture of a complex system governed by AUTOSAR requirements and customer network definitions, which are then allocated to the matching components. You specify the interfaces and the interaction of these components.
You will work in a world-wide enthusiastic team of experts in the software architecture and cooperate with all Continental Business Areas to define optimized solutions for the products under development.
- Create and maintain the SW Architecture documentation for the microcontrollers selected in Continental;
- Create and maintain the SW Architecture documentation for reference integration platform defined to be maintained in cooperation with the business areas;
- Co-ordinate and specify the interfaces of the SW components and their interaction;
- Analysis of the state behavior and timing behavior of the total system and its sub-systems;
- Moderate reviews for the architecture of each main function inside the software system (e.g. Functional Safety, Security, Multi-core concepts, I/O stack, Specific CDDs);
- Performance issues and stability issues analysis in system. Identification of problem root causes;
- Supporting the software integration strategies;
- Cooperate in the global SW architecture community to maintain and improve a Robust, Extensible and Scalable SW Architecture that supports multiple solution trains. Collaborate in innovation expert teams with cross domain participation and be the technical contact for internal and external customers;
- Supporting the creation of the technical safety concept;
- Supporting the creation of the Security Concept.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Software Architect for Advanced AUTOSAR Solutions
You could be a perfect match for our team if you have:
- A Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or comparable;
- Profound and long-term experience in the areas Automotive and Software Engineering;
- Deep expertise of relevant key product area;
- Strong technical leadership;
- High operational readiness, flexibility and creativity;
- Ability to make a visible big impact and act internationally as strong change agent;
- Excellent analytical competences, key performance orientation, high organizational and communicational skills;
- Pro-active, structured and independent workstyle;
- Business-fluent English language skills (spoken and written)
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.