Software Architect for Intelligent Antenna Module AN (TM)
The Intelligent Antenna Module acts as a central connectivity gateway, enabling wireless communication, between the vehicle and its outside environment as well as inside the passenger compartment for applications such as telephony, internet connection, navigation & telematics, car access, radio and V2X communication.
We know and use latest technologies, such as 5G and Internet of Things (IOT) protocols.
We need YOU to decompose the product into components, define the interfaces and give guidance for design, implementation and test.
You know I am talking about Software, right ? YOU will be our Software Architect.
Project Software Architecture Responsibilities:
- Define, design and describe the product-specific architecture;
- Review and implement software components and modules;
- Assure that product architecture meets customer requirements;
- Establish and maintain traceability;
- Coach Team members.
Software Domain Responsibility
- Ensure high degree of re-usability and identify synergies across projects;
- Set up general rules and guidelines for design and development (e.g. communications mechanism, error handling, etc.);
- Coach SW Developers / junior architects from your team;
- Perform reviews of software architecture and participate in software design and code reviews.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Software Development and Design, preferably in embedded environment;
- Advanced skill in Object Oriented Programming (C++), Design Patterns, UML, Versioning Control (examples: ClearCase, CMSynergy, SVN, GIT);
- Advanced English knowledge.
Would be nice to have:
- Work experience in the automotive or consumer electronics industry;
- Client server protocols like TCP-IP, UDP, MQTT and LwM2M;
- Advanced Linux Programming.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.