Supervise a measurement laboratory of VED valve blocks. Maintain the integrity of the process, the quality of the process and minimize failures and downtime. Scope includes all aspects of lab operation and scheduling.
- Responsible for the supervision of CMM Operators, ensuring that all individuals are trained and cross trained on equipment, safety procedures, quality, and production function.
- Responsible for working with Quality Engineers to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Assign people and organize the work force to ensure production schedules are met with the most efficient utilization of manpower.
- Prepare and document records for efficiency, scrap, quality and safety.
- Responsible for appraisals, training, absenteeism and tardiness documentation of operators.
- Provide input into the hiring of new people and the transfer of existing employees. Work closely with the employee relations function to assure fairness and conformity in the administration of company policy and procedures, rules and regulations.
- Compliance to all Continental and Culpeper plant permits, policies and procedures including, but not limited to, environmental, health, safety, security, ISO 14001 and Environmental Management systems, IATF 16949 and Quality Management Systems, Human Resources policies, and Continental Business System elements.
- Anticipate upcoming demands and changes in requirements of the laboratory operation.
- Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or 4+ equivalent years of experience.
• General knowledge of development and/or manufacturing processes (e.g.: PFMEA processes, Control Plan, AIAG PPAP, APQP)
• 2+ years of relevant Quality experience
• Knowledge of ISO 14001, IATF 16949, and Problem-Solving tools (5Why, Ishikawa, A3, and 8D, etc.)
Knowledge of CMM Machines and Programming
Excellent computer skills (MS Office, SAP/BOM)
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Knowledge of ABS system, components and functionality
Proven leadership ability; effective disciplining skills
Lean manufacturing techniques
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.