Embedded Software Developer for Autonomous Mobility (TM)
When you drive a Mercedes or a BMW you want to drive it with comfort, and because of that we can detect the speed limitation bumpers and soften the suspension so that you don’t feel a thing.
As a Embedded Software Developer for C modules you will be able to grow on technical aspects, team spirit and cultural exchange by:
- Implementing modules in C based on requirements provided by Software Project Manager;
- Being part of project development team closely working together for project success;
- Performing reviews and verifications of developed modules in order to ensure project quality;
- Documenting results of your work according given procedures;
- Cooperating with an international development team.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Technical University Degree (Computers, Automation, Electronics, Informatics);
- Good knowledge in C / C++;
- Embedded systems / microcontrollers / platforms and standards (Memory, Communication, System, Diagnostic, OSEK, UDS.....);
- Knowledge in using oscilloscopes, signal generators and other measurement tools;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- 2-5 years as experience in an automotive company.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
To develop software products, according to customer Software requirements, using specific guidelines and methodology.
University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics) or relevant professional experience.
We are developing software for innovative products like Lane Departure Warning based on image processing technologies. Lane Departure Warning protects drivers from unintentional lane changes, contributing to enhanced comfort. Furthermore, more and more functions are introduced in camera based systems. Latest generation of cameras can detect signs and display them to the driver. We can detect incoming traffic and switch from High Beam to Low Beam.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.