Value Engineer – Software Development – Autonomous Mobility (TM)
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring cost optimization and cost transparency for our components business (radar, camera, lidar, ADCU) across the entire product lifecycle regarding R&D and software costs/efforts within the Value Engineering department.
- Leading of interdisciplinary value engineering projects to optimize R&D costs/efforts incl. software
- Creation of cost down solutions for R&D/software development efforts based on analytically created calculations and functional analysis
- Leading cost discussions with product development, purchasing, external partners, customers, and suppliers based on deep technical understanding and defining negotiation approaches for implementing cost reduction initiatives
- Analysis and challenging of R&D/software requirements in terms of effort (sizing) in accordance to needed product maturity
- Validation of customer and supplier offers
- Identification of cost reduction potentials and support in the analysis of cost improvement solutions and market trends (focus: R&D / Software Development)
- Strategic cost planning of R&D efforts (incl. software development) to create overall cost transparency
- Establish dedicated know-how for cost-analytical evaluation of R&D/software development efforts
- University degree in (business) informatics, computer science, general engineering or comparable
- Very good knowledge in the field of value analysis, cost analysis
- In-depth knowledge of R&D and software cost calculation and effort estimation
- Profound professional experience in the areas of research/development, calculation, ideally at a software or consulting company
- Very good presentation, moderation, and communication skills
- Negotiation experience with customers and suppliers
- Strong analytical thinking skills and structured way of working
- MS Office 365, industry standard calculation tools, SAP R/3
- Business fluent English skills (verbal and written).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.