Autonomous Mobility - Algorithm Engineer
The Autonomous Mobility Algorithm Engineer will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of features in radar, camera, fusion, and/or vehicle control systems. He/she will actively work with internal and external engineering teams to bring high-quality products into production.
- Research and development of ADAS algorithms for embedded platforms to meet product requirements.
- Prototyping and implementation in simulation tools followed by porting to embedded environments.
- Continuous improvement of algorithms through automated testing and live testing in vehicles.
- Ensure the quality of the delivered software.
- Utilize advanced data analysis techniques to provide insight and inspire future development.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of customer and product requirements.
- Collaboration with internal and external worldwide teams.
- Follow Continental's Material Life Cycle development process, including code, requirements, and test result reviews.
- Effective communication in English (TOEIC 700+)
- BS degree in related field: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing complex algorithms
- Proficient at implementing efficient algorithms with C/C++ programming
- Skilled at analyzing large sets of data using Python/Matlab
- Experience with source control systems (Git), bug tracking (Jira), and agile development practices (Scrum)
- Good understanding of code quality metrics, unit testing, static analysis, and test driven development
- Solid knowledge of filtering algorithms, machine learning, and computer geometry
- Strong ability to solve problems in logic, mathematics, and dynamics
- Willingness to work on different sensor products, and serve many different roles to fill department needs
- Fluent communication in English (TOEIC 900+)
- M.S./Ph.D. degree in related field: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing complex computer vision algorithms for commercial automotive applications
- Proficient solving problems in logic, mathematics, and dynamics
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work within a team or autonomously
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.