System Engineer for vehicle system integration & testing - SMY (TM)
As a System Engineer you will be involved in the development of concepts/system in the Business Unit VNI CVS for the location Timisoara.
- Analyze customer and/or internal system requirements and create system integration plan;
- Define system architecture, together with discipline architects (or experts);
- Create and maintain system architecture documents and system integration documents;
- Decompose system architecture to sub-systems;
- Decompose requirements to sub-system level and provide system test specification;
- Define system internal interworking requirements on sub-system level;
- Define system integration test plan;
- Run vehicle system integration tests and create reports;
- Participate actively in knowledge transfer;
- Provide customer support on vehicle system integration activities;
- Provide support to system tester at deriving test-cases out of requirements;
- Provide support to system requirement engineer to elicitate functional and non-functional stakeholder requirements for automotive products;
- Solution finding for vehicle integration hurdles (first timer);
- Decision making based on time – cost - quality;
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering or software engineering or equivalent technical discipline;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in product development, preferably in embedded software, system verification and validation and/or electronic for automotive application;
- Basic know how on hardware and mechanics;
- Advanced debugging skills;
- Fast context switching;
- Familiar with requirements management & application lifecycle management tool;
- Basic knowledge of ISO26262 is advantageous;
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Travel readiness;
- Drivince license C category is considered an advantage.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.