Technical Regulations Analyst (TRA)
The Technical Regulations Analyst is responsible for enriching the objects, provided by the TRC, in the requirement managment tool with BA/Group sector-specific information to make an efficient requirements development possible
The position is self leading with global role and responsibility.
- Inform Technical Regulation Coordinator (TRC) and/or Technical Regulation Manager (TRM), as needed, about required external standards and legal technical regulations to be search for and, if known, the sources.
- Inform TRM about potential sources which should be considered in the scanning process (e.g. identified within a project)
- Support TRC to identify suitable Technical Regulation Analysts (TRA) and allocate the objects in the specific tool to manage requirements to them▪
- Evaluate the potential relevance of external standards and legal technical regulations for the products and technology in the area of responsibility.
- Add BA specific data (e.g. technology grouping) to each object within the specific tool to manage requirements
- Decide with support of TRC/TRE if further support from a legal counsel is needed and flag respectively
- Creation of interpretation (if found necessary)
- Request support for clarification (e.g. legal implications between various regions) by Continental legal counsel
- Support TRC to create changelog & communicate to projects & product reponsibles
- Support TRC to provide enriched data including interpretation, if existing to projects & product responsible
- Collaboration with the respective TRAs (e.g. cross BA Network) and the TRC&TRM
- Support the projects (e.g. Requirements Engineer) identifying of the project relevant for external standards and legal technical regulations (e.g. tC project council).
- Give guidance by requirement implementation
- Be contact for advice in case of uncertainties regarding tC requirements
- Academic Degree Science or Engineering
- Broad working experience in the area of R&D or Application Engineering (in chemical or mechanical area)
- Experiences in external standards and legal technical regulations
- Experiences in database management and “Big Data” handling (Requirement Engineering Tools)
- Basic experiences in Project Management
- Experiences in Requirement Engineering
- Structured documentation of complex records
- Advanced Business English experiences , German is a plus
- Products(portfolio) in the area of responsibility
- Manufacturing process in the area of responsibility
- Application of the Products
- Maintaining data in IT tools
- Knowlegde about external standards and legal technical regulations
- communication skills
- intercultural understanding
- Analytical and structural working
- Decision making
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
ContiTech Surface Solutions – we design and manufacture surface materials for the furniture, construction, automotive and commercial vehicle industries, as well as technical fabrics like diaphragms, insulation material, and specialty products for the printing industry. Our international team is continuously working on future-oriented combinations of technology and design. The result: sustainable, creative, high-quality surface materials for a wide range of applications
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.