SAP Specialist - EWM
Our IT Competence Center Manufacturing drives the digitization in our Tire plants worldwide – and we want you to join us!
In this position you will be part of our global IT team supporting production planning and sequencing. In collaboration with our business partners, we continuously improve processes and production performance in order to meet customer demand.
We partner with people from our tire plants and other areas within the company to realize new functionalities or test and evaluate new technology. We are a global, highly motivated IT team that has the freedom to act and embraces diverse thoughts and perspectives.
If you love to create and improve digital solutions and drive them from idea to implementation, Continental is the perfect match for you.
In this exciting job you work on the following tasks:
- Working in an agile team to improve and transform our production planning and sequencing systems and processes
- Migration of the current SAP EWM landscape towards S/4HANA
- Application development, testing and rollout
- Application support for the plants
- Collaborating and learning together with IT colleagues from other areas and internal customers globally
- Academic degree in computer science, business administration or an equivalent qualification
- Several years of IT working experience with SAP EWM, preferably on S/4HANA
- Knowledge in SAP Fiori/UI5 would be beneficial, but it is not a must
- Basic ABAP development knowledge
- Experience working in agile methodologies (we use SAFe)
- Analytical and strategic thinking capabilities
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Experience working in an international, virtual team
- Open to travel up to 25%, incl. business trips abroad
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires business area stands for innovative top performance in tire technology. Services for dealers and fleet management as well as digital tire monitoring and management systems are further areas of focus. The aim is to contribute to safe, economical and sustainable mobility.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.