Packaging Engineering Specialist is responsible for development, quality check and definition of Plant internal packaging (incl. supplier and customer related packaging topics). Therefore he/she has to take into account aspects of quality regarding packaging material, cost-effectiveness, handling in the material flow and customer's/supplier's requirements to ensure the quality of the packaged products during storage, transport and handling.
As Packaging Engineering Specialist you will be responsible for/to:
- Manage packaging development projects from initiation through launch;
- Develop packaging Concept for series and spare parts together with the Customer;
- Validate packaging samples, arrange internal and external approvals (trough Customers Portals);
- Manage modifications and changes of packaging for existing components and products;
- Work within cross-functional teams (quality, finance, procurement, regulatory, engineering, operations, consultants and outside vendors), support for the questions towards packaging;
- Develop and coordinate cost saving initiatives, related to package designs and materials, manage special packaging projects (e.g. packaging on the line);
- Hands-on evaluation of packaging for conformance to project and Customers requirements;
- Create, maintain and communicate primary, secondary and pallet packaging specifications within the plant for all new and running products;
- Write, review, and approve packaging specifications and instructions;
- Support Material Flow process improvements in Receiving, Production and Dispatch areas, cross-interface tasks between container management, packaging development and shipping / goods receipt;
- Support the disposition of customer, supplier and internal returnable and disposable packaging;
- Support budget planning.
- Degree in mechanical or packaging science;
- Preferably SAP basic skills;
- At least 3 years’ experience in manufacturing company;
- Good communication & negotiation skills;
- Proficient English skills written and spoken;
- Project management skills, tools and techniques;
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
What we offer:
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary 2008 Eur. to 3012 Eur. (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide known corporation.
Do you want to join us and contribute to Continental’s growth and success in Lithuania?
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.