SCM Specialist – Process Optimization & Change Management
As SCM Specialist – Process Optimization & Change Management, you will be part of
Supply Chain Management team of Malaysia and APAC Export Markets, responsible for
analyzing SCM data for process optimizations and implementing them in the business.
• Constantly screen the market for new technologies, process and benchmarking them
with the location.
• To identify & execute opportunities for process and cost improvement and also
develop road maps.
• To gather, manage and translate logistics and supply chain 'big data' for formulation
on improvement project in support to Customer Centricity.
• To support the development, implementation and follow up of the overall Supply
• To be involved in the optimization of all KPI’s and costs across the Supply Chain.
• To be the Score & Power BI (reporting) expert and trainer.
Education: Graduation in SCM/Logistics/Business Management.
Experience: Experience in Supply Chain with strong business and commercial awareness and working closely with customers is an added advantage.
Project Management: Project management experience & Six Sigma certification is added advantage.
Language: Fluent in English.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Advanced skills in data analysis.
- Strong working knowledge of quality and process improvement methodologies.
- Hunger to learn and develop new skills.
What we offer:
• At Continental, we let your ideas shape the future to make a meaningful difference in
the world, and to themselves.
• Opportunity to gain global experience and build networks from international mobility
across our vast organization.
• Competitive salary, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy
generous leave, medical care and a highly competitively staff benefits package.
• We foster our people’s talent so they can master their career journeys and realize
their greatest potential.
• Open, inspiring and rewarding corporate culture
• Flexible working conditions that help you enjoy your work-life balance.
• Performance based bonus.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.