Management Trainee Intern (IDA: 2022-00142)
- Do help to develop business case for AI & Robotics related technologies.
- Bridge gap between “Build Tech” to “Sell Tech”.
- Provide actionable insights into project acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
- Create visualizations/dashboards to create solutions and propose ideas to help the team interpret and make decisions with the data.
- Identify business and analytics needs in close partnership with stakeholders.
- Studying Business or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.) is expected.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to collect and organize significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good communication and strong collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work independently, and handle several tasks simultaneously required.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.