Analysis Team Leader - Manufacturing TM
- Responsible for leading Analysis team
- Responsible to plan and monitor the execution of all activities/ tasks in order to meet due dates according to clients' requirements;
- Assign tasks to team members, according to their internal function, competences and capabilities, in order to increase team performance;
- Responsible to ensure that employees competencies and capabilities from his/her team are at the level required by the job, by setting objectives and proposing technical and soft skills trainings for his employees;
- Active participation in defining and improving processes, methods, technologies and tools used by the team; Allocate resources to different projects, assure cross-functional communication, and assure high-quality results in line with the department strategy;
- Monitoring the analysis area ,check that all parts which are pending to analysis are processed in time
- Actively participates in all improvement initiatives
- Responsible for all the department KPI’s
- Is the interface of the team towards next levels of management/ within the department/ offer support to team members in high escalations to suppliers;
- Responsible to define strategies, to mentor and/or coach/ evaluate the team members, assuring guidance;
- Ensures that new team members easily get integrated in his/ her organization.
- Degree in Electronics;
- SAP experience;
- Team leading / coaching skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities while maintaining a professional demeanor;
- 3 -5 years working in electronics or in related functional areas;
- English knowledge.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Tehnician Mentenanta Preventiva si Corectiva SMT - Manufacturing TSR