Working Student - Category/Advanced Purchasing HBS (m/f/diverse) - REF13731T
For our location in Frankfurt, we are looking for a working student (m/f/divers) to support our team with an immediate start date. The possible working hours include 20 hours per week and should cover a period of at least 12 months.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Supplier inquiries and participation in negotiations
- Supporting the budget process
- Carrying out market analyses
- Determining cost reduction measures
- Active support of project teams and colleagues
- Students of a commercial or technical course of study, e.g. business administration, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering
- Confident handling of MS Office-programs and SAP
- Fluent English language skills and basic German skills, both written and spoken
- Quick comprehension and independence
- Result orientation
- Communication skills
Please remember to attach your current certificate of enrollment and also your current transcripts of records, as those documents are mandatory for processing your application.
If required, please submit your valid residence permit as well as your work permit, including the additional sheet.
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
- Demanding and diverse range of tasks
- The opportunity to apply theoretical knowledge in practice and to contribute your own ideas
- An appreciative and open working environment in an international team
- Attractive payment
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.