Function SW Lead
Area of Responsibilities.
- Plan the activity of the "Functions Software" [CVEI SF] Team for all ongoing and future projects.
- Define the activity sharing strategy with best cost location.
- Review the effort estimation during the quotation of new projects.
Install innovation and efficiency improvement.
(Shared with Software group lead and other Software team leads)
- Increase interactions inside the team (team building).
Align with best cost location the activity sharing.
Align with Frankfurt the workflow, processes and technical know-how for the Functions SW.
- Ensure the professional development and professional satisfaction of the team members.
- Manage the trainings of the team and competency retention/growth on long term.
- Ensure continuous self-learning culture.
- Supervise the Functions related Software Team.
- Ensure the knowledge sharing at all levels of the organization.
- Control the working time to keep it in the defined boundaries.
Mission / Purpose of position
Supervise the SW Component responsible engineers (for Functions related SW)
Cooperate with Frankfurt (Germany) SW Component base development Team leads
Cooperate with Yokohama (Japan) SW Component Team leads
Cooperate with Shanghai (China) SW Component Team leads
Cooperate with Veszprem (Hungary) SW Component Team leads
Coordinate the workflow/process with local FD&VI function teams.
Support SWPM (or SW Component responsible) during meeting with customers
University degree (e.g. Electronics, electrical engineering) or relevant professional experience
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.