System Test Internship for SMY (TM)
- Responsible for creating test specification for functionalities of low to medium complexity;
- Responsible for performing tests and ensuring traceability according to the given requirements;
- Collaborates with the project team in order to complete her/his job efficiently;
- Responsible for delivering test results according to the defined test process;
- Responsible for using the test environment and providing feedback.
- Student in the 3rd or 4th year – relevant disciplines: Computer Science, Electronics, Automatics, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering;
- Medium Electronics Knowledge;
- Practical experience in using test tools (Multimeters, Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, etc.);
- Basic to Medium Programming Skills;
- Medium to Advanced English.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.