Product Owner - Automotive
- Advanced Knowledge of Embedded C
- Understanding of embedded software and hardware
- Experience with test equipment(BCM simulator, CANoe, Osciloscope etc.)
- Understanding of CAN/LIN protocol
- Working experience for CAN/LIN development under AUTOSAR
- Requirement engineering using DOORS
- SW Configuration Management System (eg. CM synergy, MKS or IMS)
- Working experience for automtive products(Body electronics preferred)
BTech/BE/MTech/ME Electronics & Communication/EEE
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.