System Test Internship - Airbag Control Units - SAM (TM)
Both, SW and HW are familiar and you are not decided what to master? Do you have a critical eye? Are you paying attention at the details? Then this is the right job for you.
Join us and you will have the opportunity to learn about latest test technologies and test techniques and to take part of the development of a product (Airbag Control Unit) that can save lives.
Our components for Passive Safety Systems provide drivers’ protection in unpleasant situation of a crash event.
One of the most important safety system’s parts in the car – the Airbag Control Unit (ACU) – is managing the deployment on the airbags in such a way that the car occupants’ injuries are reduced as much as possible.
The ACU module is designed based on the newest technologies in automotive area, receiving information from distant sensors placed in several locations in the car: side pillars, inside doors, behind the front bumper etc.
You'll be involved in:
- Developing, reviewing and maintaining test specifications for functionalities of low / medium complexity according to project requirements;
- Performing tests and ensuring traceability according to given requirements and specifications;
- Verifying test results and creating test reports;
- Development of automated test systems according to the specifications;
- Integrating all test environment components (HW, SW & Mechanic) in conformity with project needs.
You will not be alone, a mentor (and also the team) will support you to develop and take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Student intermediate year at Electronics, Automatics, Electrical Engineering;
- Basic programming and electronic knowledge;
- Basic usage of instrumentation for measurement and control (oscilloscopes, power supplies);
- Strong analysis skills, good attention to detail;
- Problem solving skills;
- Passionate and very good technical understanding;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.