Quality Engineer - Central Quality Department - QM (TM)
Definition and update of rules and instructions for local Quality Management System is essential for any organization.
Promote quality mindset and build a quality network within our organization is the basis for the different quality activities that are performed centrally.
As Quality Engineer the main responsibilities are:
- Act as lead/co-auditor in IATF 16949 internal system audits, VDA, ASPICE audits/assessments;
- Define and update the Quality Management System (QMS) documentation;
- Review and publish the QMS rules and work instructions;
- Define, collect, report key performance indicators;
- Coach and support the organization of different Quality audits, training;
- Manage Quality community activities, events, workshops;
- Create and deliver Quality-related training sessions.
- University degree in a relevant field (preferably technical) or relevant professional experience;
- 2 + years of professional experience in Automotive Quality;
- Knowledge of Quality methods and techniques (e.g. moderation, problem solving, audits);
- Experience in Audit Management: IATF 16949 standard (mandatory), VDA, ASPICE (recommended);
- Knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Power BI;
- Good communication and networking skills;
- Training and presentation skills;
- Fluency in English language.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- Flexible working time, home office & sabbaticals;
- A coach for the onboarding period;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Technical Compliance (tC) Regulations & Standards Specialist (TM)