Problem Solving Expert - Manufacturing TSR
- Drive problem solving for customer and internal problems;
- Train organization for problem solving mothodologies;
- Define Six Sigma projects and coach them;
- Monitor and improve the effectiveness of proble solving;
- Support in creation of problem solving culture in organization.
- University degree;
- Experience in problem solving methodologies (8D, Six Sigma, DOE);
- Know how of statistical analysis (SPC, MSA);
- Experience in working in the automotive manufacturing industry is highly appreciated;
- Ability to train and coach colleagues from the production area related to problem solving;
- Very good communication, presentation and teamwork skills with a proven ability to deliver results;
- Ability to work with functional teams and management levels;
- Advanced english knowledge.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.