Customer Processes & Supply Network
Ensure the implementation of the processes that customers request from Continental, and the processes that Continental requests to the supplier base, through policies, systems and procedures, for the North America region, in order to standardize the supply chain and thus achieve customer satisfaction.
Ensure that Continental processes are aligned with customer systems to fully meet their requirements. Monitor delivery performance on Scorecards to ensure customer satisfaction. Know the contractual terms established with each client, as well as their internal procedures and systems related to the supply chain.
Implement preferred business models (PSM rate) with the supplier base in NA. Negotiate PSM and Global Supply Chain Concept contracts for global suppliers, be the point of contact and escalation for the negotiations carried out by each plant for North America region.
Monitor supplier delivery performance and request corrective actions.
Regional manager for “Risk & Allocation”, Material Shortage Management Process” and “Customer Crisis Room Process”.
- Degree on International business, Administration, Industrial engineering or similar.
- 5 years’ experience on supply chain.
- 3 years’ experience on customer service & material procurement.
- 2 years’ experience on SAP Sales and distribution + Material Procurement.
- 2 years’ experience on OEMS (Automotive) relationship.
- Customer systems and portals (Stellantis, Ford & General Motors).
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English 80%.
- Public presentation skills.
- Ability to interact to customers representatives & management from the supplier base.
- Analysis skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Foster Innovation.
- Problem Solving.
- Customer oriented (internal & external).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.