Maintenance Engineering Manager
Reporting to the head of engineering, this position is responsible for approximately 15 maintenance engineers across 3 shifts. This position will be on permanent days, no shift work will be required. The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Ensure all planned maintenance activities are completed on time.
- Ensure all breakdowns are resolved at the earliest opportunity.
- Have weekly KPI figures readily available to be reviewed.
- Analyse weekly performance and adjust resources and planned maintenance schedule to suit the business’s needs.
- Create training plans for staff members in the maintenance team.
- Ensure all staff members are adhering to the sites health and safety policies.
- Ensure all audits / inspections are completed on time to comply with the company’s quality system.
- Manage continuous improvement projects related to the maintenance department.
- Other duties may be assigned to suit the business’s needs.
Proven experience as a maintenance engineering manager / supervisor.
A background in mechanical or electrical engineering (PLC experience highly desirable).
We offer a competitive salary, excellent pension contributions, and 25 holidays per year + bank holidays.
Westfield Health EAP
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech business area focuses on smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber and develops digital and intelligent solutions in future-oriented sectors. In doing so, ContiTech draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services. The products, systems and solutions developed by ContiTech are used both in the automotive industry as well as in railway engineering, machine and plant construction, mining, agriculture and other important sectors of the future.