• Detectarea defectelor şi remedierea acestora în cel mai scurt timp;
• Cunostinte de citire a schemelor electrice/electronice;
• Mentenanţă corectivă pentru echipamentele din ariile de producţie (asamblare manuală şi automată);
• Îmbunătăţire scrap, FPY, downtime echipamente;
• Identificarea cauzelor defectelor şi propunere de soluţii.
• Cunoştinţe de electrică, mecanică, pneumatică, senzoristică;
• Disponibilitate de a lucra în schimburi;
• Abilităţi de lucru în echipă;
• Responsabilitate şi orientare spre calitate;
• Posibilităţi de dezvoltare profesională;
• Cunoştinţe medii de limba engleză.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.