Working Student - Communication/ Webdesign/ Event Support (m/f/divers)
To support our team, we are looking for a working student (m/f/diverse) for a duration of at least one year starting as soon as possible and with a working time of up to 20h/week.
The focus of this exciting position is to support us with the following activities:
- Further development, standardization and updating of the Global Maintenance Community website in the company's internal network CONNEXT in English, together with the department members
- Organization and planning of international internal events for our plants
- remote Conception and realization of communication materials - e.g. videos, posters, give-aways, etc.
- Support in the creation of tools as well as analyses with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power BI
- Students (m/f/divers) majoring in communication / graphic design / IT or comparable fields of study
- Interest and experience in web design as well as video editing
- Initial experience with Microsoft Power BI would be an advantage
- Confident handling of MS Office-programs (especially MS Excel)
- Fluent German and English language skills, both spoken and written
- Structured and independent way of working
- Quick grasp of important topics to enable efficient storytelling via video as well as text
- Interest and availability for short business trips within Europe would be an advantage
Please remember to upload your current enrolment certificate as well as your current overview of grades and conditions of study, as these are absolutely necessary for the processing of your application.
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
Werkstudent - Kommunikation Industrie 4.0 & Training (m/w/divers) REF18023E
Working Student – Internal Events and Digital Business Support (m/f/diverse)