Plant_Production Planning Specialist_Sibiu_FF AN&SMY
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Apply until data: 30.01.2022
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Control and organize the logistic processes in your segment, in aim of satisfying our internal and external customers in terms of timing and logistics quality;
- Communicate with customer regarding product disposition;
- Prepare the daily production plan, in the right quality, right time, and right volume (based on the customer demands);
- Dispose of the packaging materials, in cooperation with the shipping team;
- Process the customer demands.
- University degree in Economics or relevant;
- Experience in customer center or other similar fields is a plus;
- Knowledge in SAP is required;
- Advanced English level.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Tehnician Mentenanta Preventiva si Corectiva SMT - Manufacturing TSR