Internship - Sustainability Tires - Responsible Employer
Sustainability is an important pillar inside the strategy of Continental Tires. Being a Responsible Employer is an integrational part, protecting the Safety, Security and Wellbeing of our employees.
We are currently searching for an intern (m/f/diverse) to join us on this mission starting in March 2023. To ensure you can apply your talents and skills properly, the mandatory or voluntary internship has a duration of at least three months.
In this internship, your tasks will include the following activities:
- Autonomously support Continental Tires in its strategic pathway of being a Responsible Employer
- Independent planning and implementation of projects
- Support of various international projects in the field of HR (Safety, Health, Ergonomics, Security and more)
- Creation of communication materials, such as posters, logos, presentations, videos, etc.
- Further development and networking of global communities in the social network of Continental
- Organization and planning of international events
- Student (m/f/diverse) in the field of Business Administration / HR / Media / Communication / Marketing / Engineering or similar
- International experience (internships and/or study visit) advantageous
- Project experience advantageous
- Confident handling of MS Office-programs
- Fluent German and English language skills, spoken and written
- Analytical skills advantageous
- Quick grasp of subject
- Structured, solution-orientied and independent way of working
Please remember to upload your current enrolment certificate as well as your current grades, and please upload a proof of the prescribed time period for your mandatory internship, as they are absolutely necessary to further process your application.
We welcome the application of severely disabled people.
- An international team within the central personnel function for all locations of the Continental Group Sector Tires worldwide
- The opportunity to apply theoretical knowledge in practice and to contribute your own ideas
- An appreciative and open working environment in an international team
- Cross-functional projects (e.g. communication, social media, event organization)
Do you want to finally apply your academic knowledge and skills? Do you want to share your ideas and creativity? Do you want to shape with us the future?
If you are curious - apply for an internship at Sustainability Tires - Responsible Employer!
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.