Target Costing Controller – Autonomous Mobility SHS (TM)
- Prepare Plant Cost Structure;
- Cost Optimization and Cost Reduction;
- Target costing for strategic cost management;
- Target costing Benchmark, Plant analysis, Component/Tooling expert;
- Prepare transparent and consistent Customer Communication according to existing procedure.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- University or Master Degree in Engineering/Economical Engineering/Finance;
- English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package;
- Knowledge of generally accepted financial principles;
- Production or Engineering background is a plus.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.