Software Developer High Performance Computing (m/f/diverse)
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Acting in an agile team which specifies, develops, tests and deploys features like driving information, Connectivity with Autosar and Linux
- Support of all internal solutions - platforms and projects - regarding fulfilment of the customer requirements
- Contribute to continuous improvements of the team's setup, tooling, automation, ASPICE and methods
- Work in a close continuous collaboration with other team members of an agile team
- University degree in electrical engineering, computer science or comparable qualification
- Experience in product development, preferably in system or software development and architecture
- Scaled agile framework knowledge
- Knowledge in dealing with agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban/etc.)
- Knowledge about design patterns and how to apply them
- Programming languages C and C++; other languages appreciated
- Very good written and spoken German and English language skills
- Ability to work in an international and intercultural cooperation
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Pflichtpraktikum - Chemische Entwicklung / Thermoplastische Elastomere