SAP S/4 IT Functional Senior Consultant: Module FI (m/f/diverse) - REF10947V
ContiTech, a Group Sector of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Hanover (Germany) location is seeking a SAP S/4 IT Functional Senior Consultant : Module FI (m/f/diverse) to join our team.
- Design and develop solutions aligned with CKU concepts and standards in SAP S4/Hana to fulfill the requirements of the different customers within local, BU and divisional CT.
- Design and develop an overall change management process to ensure system integrity and proper testing and business sign-off for all solutions.
- Support the business to create a master data concept for the whole Division ContiTech and for all Business Processes within SAP.
- Provided necessary feedback to CKU organization on key impacts of master data on SAP configuration.
- Partner with CKU and business leaders to design and develop an authorization concept that properly secures necessary data according to company and legal policies.
- Serve as IT Functional related consultant to CKU's and business leaders as to the capabilities and efforts for implementation.
- Maintain and manage the overall project tasks related to Controlling aligned with the overall project plan.
- Manage the external vendor supplied resource related to functional area ensuring quality of work, approval of all solutions, and alignment of solutions to divisional standards.
- Academic Degree in Technology or Business Administration
- Several years of professional experience in comparable role
- Experience in SAP Configuration for Accounting & Controlling
- Business knowledge related to Accounting & Controlling
- Basic Knowledge of all related SAP modules
- Basic knowledge of ABAP programming language
- Leading Self and Interacting with external resources working in the same functional area
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Intercultural Sensitivity
- Willingness to travel worldwide (approx. 20%)
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.