R&D Software Project Leader_Sibiu_SAM VED ESS
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Check out your future responsibilities below:
Projects management, including working closely with stakeholders, customers and development teams at various levels and making assignments.
- Evaluate progress and identify significant opportunities and risks related to the project.
- Coordinate all activities within the project team by regular project meetings, status updates and information sharing.
- Focus mostly on Application Software (AUTOSAR ASW) and have a close collaboration with Basic Software Project Manager.
- Plan, track, and monitor a project and its milestones to ensure a synchronization with the project master schedule and with the time start of production (SOP) / project closure or handover.
- Take measures to ensure highest quality of the work products based on internal and customer requirements.
- Stay in constant contact with the customer to ensure an appropriate project coordination and information flow.
- Escalate issues if necessary.
- Build up a supportive culture of cooperation and teamwork within the project.
- A university Degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics, etc.
- Development Process know-how in the Automotive Industry. (Waterfall, V Model) and automotive standards (ASPICE).
- Understanding of Embedded SW/AUTOSAR architecture.
- Advanced level of English.
- Project Management experience.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and synthesize solution.
- Communication skills and teamwork spirit.
- International exposure (working in international team/ projects).
- Knowhow of the full product lifecycle.
- Version Control Systems experience: Git, GitHub or other.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the “SensePlanAct” chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility
Project Manager Officer - FF Display Solutions - Manufacturing TSR
Software Project Manager for SAM Safety Control Units (TM)
Global Operations Strategy and Performance Project Leader_Sibiu_VED