The Production Supervisor is responsible for planning, implementing, and controlling production in an organizational manner to ensure safety, quality, delivery, inventory and costs are met on products that are produced effectively, efficiently, on time, within budget and in compliance with our customer expectations. The Production Supervisor reports to the Production Manager and will be responsible for motivating positive and productive employee development, strong customer service skills, coupled with high energy experience to mentor and motivate a team to deliver quality product on time. Production Supervisor will be directly responsible for the supervision of the plant’s Production Floor Technicians, Material Handler, and Automation/Repair Technicians.
1. Revenue - To achieve Sales Target & Budget for the year.
2. Profit - To achieve EBITA Target & Budget for the year.
3. Strategy / Planning - Participates in Strategic Planning and ensures its progress and implementation.
4. New Business / Product / Technology - Participates in monitoring and ensures completion of New Product Run (PPAP)
5. Quality / Productivity - Responsible in planning, organizing, controlling and directing the production activities to produce the target volume of products according to the prescribed efficiency rate and quality yield levels in conformance to customer’s schedule at a minimum and material cost.
6. External/Internal Relations - Maintain and expand good business partner relationships.
7. Talent Development - Identify Training & Certification requirements and request opportunities for development.
8. Organization Building / Support - Support and practice Organization's Core values
9. Environment / CSR - Support and Participates in Organization's Safety Environment / CSR activities
10. Others - Assist in other tasks which could help in the good and benefit of the subbordinate and management.
- Associates Degree
- 5 years of manufacturing or closely related experience with strong leadership and guidance ability
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities
- Strong communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Computer experience is preferred with knowledge of Microsoft office
- Ability to use material handling equipment. (Fork truck, material, shipping)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.