▪ Daily monitoring production with output and quality requirement fulfilled.
▪ Driving productivity improvement, and equipment efficiency improvement.
▪ Shopfloor Material Management
▪ HC planning, balance and control.
▪ Production Team Coach and development. and talent management.
▪ Ensure team has proper training planned and arranged to fullfil their job requirement.
▪ Production cost center budgeting and monitoring.
▪ Ensure all operators are qualified and followed with standard process requirement.
▪ Ensure all comany processes and rules are implemented by team.
▪ Ensure proper safe working environment in shopfloor without incompliance to company and local policy.
▪ Making decision with alternativeness assessment and escalation in time in term of risks.
Bachelor degree or higher in Mechanical, Electric, Engineering or equivalent
6 years of working experiences in production.
3 years of working experience in lean area is preferred
3 years of team leading experiences
Intercultural experience in a global organization
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.