"▪ Support of development of the CBS Dept. Strategy based on the general Plant Strategy and specific Plant business needs.
▪ Support and assurance of CBS activities according to Plant roadmap.
▪ Recommendation on alignment of improvement activities and resources in the plant.
▪ Definition (in his/her area of responsibility) to the plant specific KPI for measurement of CBS implementation."
"▪ Identify (cross functional) improvement potential and initiate improvement projects for CBS methods and principles in his/her area of responsibility.
▪ Follow the Kaikaku and Kaizen approach.
. Proposals, scope, definition and planning of CBS projects
▪ Take lead and report on own CBS projects"
. contribute to the training according to the existing design and program
▪ Train CBS methods and tools within the plant (and focus factories) in his/her area of responsibility
▪ Lead workshops and coach local CBS trainers in their on site projects to create a common understanding of CBS.
▪ Participate in Best Practice/Benchmark visits and other plant visit activities
▪ Support to create, sustain and continuously improve defined standards (e.g. 5S, Value Stream Mapping / Design in Production and Administration, Visual Management)
. Use of one of highly advanced methods to coach the CBS Community (KATA, LSW, ...)
▪ Support promotion of culture change and foster the mechanism of lean approach within the plant.
▪ Ensure active involvement in company wide CBS Network and contribute to training activities.
▪ Represent local CBS in the CBS Network on dedicated CBS method. Ensure communication within the network.
▪ Ensure active participation of defined PS and Central Dept. in the CBS Network communities. Accumulate and communicate results and lessons learned. Use best practice experience of the Network.
▪ Motivate CBS Community and employees for further CBS implementation in their area of responsibility.
.Escalate to Plant management and CBS Coach if the CBS Development or Strategic project is in the risk.
. leading Cross-functional teams (projects, workshops)
▪ Project Controlling/Reporting.
▪ Report to CBS Mgr, Plant management, Other functions according to the definition.
• Bachelor degree or master degree or comparable in engineering, technology or science
• Professional experience (at least 1 year) in lean field
• Experience in automotive business (min. 1 year) and understanding of automotive environment
• Work in cross functional team, preferred
• Experience as a project manager in the area of lean
. Leadership of multifunctional team preferred\• Experience in working with international teams preferred
• Understanding of different foreign cultures (NAFTA, Asia, several European cultures) preferred
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.