Intern – IT - E-Commerce Project Manager
During this internship, you will be able to get first hands-on experience with working on a Global project! You will be working with team members from the Americas supporting the preparation and rollout of the new Content Management System (CMS) from Adobe for Continental's B2B e-Commerce platform.
The intern will be responsible for the following:
- Support in the preparation, testing and rollout of the Adobe CMS system
- Assist with planning and coordination of training and rollout tasks
- Create and maintain content in Adobe Experience Manager
- Prepare and assist in training documentation
- Oversee project execution to ensure achievement of project objectives
- Support the coordinating activities with the different markets
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Competitive pay
- Hands on experience with the team
- Project experience
- Company lunch and learns
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
- Currently enrolled in a US accredited degree program
- Able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week during normal business hours (Mon-Fri)
- Must have and maintain a minimum GPA of a 2.8
- Minimum sophomore standing or higher
- Strong experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and exposure to Microsoft Teams
- Basic understanding of project management
- Basic understanding of CMS / editing content
- Basic understanding of web page authoring
- Fluent knowledge in English, both written and spoken
- Goal driven, Hands-on mentality, High presentation skills, Proactive approach, organizational skills, enjoys learning new topics
- Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening
- Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity
- Basic Spanish language skills
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility. The America’s headquarters located in Fort Mill, South Carolina is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented E-Commerce Project Manager to join our team! The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?