- Ensure proper communication to the project team and to the customer
- Direct and manage project development, coordinate the development activities
- Planning of the project (schedule, budget) in collaboration with the project team
- Manage issues, participate and lead problem solving which are relevant for the product
- Create and maintain project related documentation, reporting the project state to the management
- Escalate not solvable issues with the given path
- Full project budget responsibility
- Prepares and handles product and project maturity releases
- Degree in management or engineering (Bsc or Msc - electrical, informatics or comparable)
- At least 3 years working experience in project management
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Flexible working time
- Home office opportunity
- Laptop and company mobile
- Private health insurance
- Bonus system
- Financial support of commuting costs/weekend travelling costs to permanent address
- Financial support for families regarding school starting costs
- Financial support for renting/buying a flat
- Canteen and coffee bar
- Company events
- Parking space for cars and bikes
- Coaching service
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the “SensePlanAct” chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.