System Engineering Technical Project Lead (m/f/diverse)
- You are responsible for the complex system development (plan, control, track and report) of the control unit, which you manage in cooperation with the customer and the project team
- You manage and lead the distributed system project teams and coach the employees regarding system development
- You think and act across disciplines and find high quality solutions
- You are communicative, within the project team you can moderate the solution of technical issues across disciplines and international locations
- Create the necessary documentation (e.g. define conditions and maintenance, reviews of development steps, releases and descriptions for releases/changes)
- Due to your system competence you are a central contact for our customers and 3rd Party suppliers and the project management (responsible for work products in field of systems)
- You develop and integrate architectures from concept phase until series production which cover critical safety and security aspects as well as critical use cases
- Provide technical guiding, coaching and training for all disciplines for complex systems, methods, processes and tools
- You are for the high quality of your work, which you ensure through automotive spice-compliant thinking, action and documentation
- You are responsible to create and adapt new development methods, standards, tools and processes (e.g. ASPICE, ISO26262, model-based and agile) and execute them in everyday life.
- Cooperation in the preparation of offers/roadmaps including schedules and estimation of effort and resources and material.
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, physics or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in the development of embedded real time systems for control units (hardware / software), preferably in the automotive/avionic environment
- Experience in managing/leading project teams desirable
- Initial experience in automotive development processes (ASPICE, CMMI, ISO26262, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of processes, methods and tools for description, specification, modeling and simulation of system architectures and system engineering (e.g. UML/SysML, DOOORS, Rhapsody etc.)
- Experience in microcontroller, knowledge in understanding of complete vehicle architectures, communication protocols, bus systems (CAN, LIN, Ethernet), cyber security, access systems, embedded OS and/or AUTOSAR
- Business fluent German and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills with competent appearance in front of the customer and business partner
- You have a quick perception, a structured approach and the ability to abstract or simplify
- Excellent teamwork skills; you act as a link between the disciplines and international locations
- Ability to recognize problems on one's own initiative and find innovative solutions, to work out and implement solutions
- Willingness to travel
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
- Next to the interesting daily work the region around Regensburg is offering a high recreational value and quality of life
- Extensive benefits at the location such as different canteens and cafeterias, a continuing education and training, health management, etc.
- We are promoting lifelong Learning combined with personal and professional development
- For an improved work-life balance we support you with various initiatives for a better compatibility of family and career
- Furthermore, you will have the option of a flexible work schedule model
- Diverse topics and projects as well as insights into the Automotive industry
You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services