Industrial Engineer for Systems and Production Support ContiLifeCycle (m/f/diverse)
As the Industrial Engineer for Systems and Production Support (m/f/diverse) in the ContiLifeCycle Plant Hannover-Stöcken you are responsible to support the whole production- and inventory planning processes of the plant. Among others, the following main tasks belong to your area of responsibility:
- Managing and supporting in plant IE processes and automation projects, as well as processes within the Plant Operations department
- Carry out and support all plant activities belonging to the areas of industrial engineering, plant IT systems, workplace design and optimization (including IT system adaptations) and identification and execution of efficiency improvement measures in order to fully support the plant production processes
- Managing the processes, interfaces and systems for an optimized communication from different departments/plant functions to the production areas
- Supporting the production during implementation and ramp-up of new processes and procedures (e.g. establishing flexible work-time processes)
- Supporting the plant management team in event organization and plant tours for internal and exernal customers
- Deep collaboration and coordination with Stöcken location departments (e.g. Communication, Human Resources)
- Degree in engineering studies or related fields with main focus on industrial engineering or logistics
- Experience within industrial engineering, engineering, logistics or production processes
- First experiences in complex projects and processes
- Fluent German and English skills (written and spoken)
- Affinity to work with IT systems and reporting tools
- High quality and process orientation
- Good communication skills and decision making capabilities
- Ability to handle an environment of multiple stakeholders
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.