- Ensure the corresponding work package delivered with required quality and cost according to the project plan
- Design and develop equipment for Prototype/Sample testing, then create and debug script or software for test equipment
- Create and release the specification for development test system
- Design load/harness of Prototype/Sample testing equipment, and communicate with supplier for implementation
- Transfer the Prototype/Sample testing equipment to production line
- Participant in the test equipment release process in production line
- Responsible for Production Test Specification development in agreement with project team and plant engineering, including Test Coverage Analysis(TCA), AOI, ICT, boundary Scan and End Of Line test design based on the requirement
- Support the production testing failure analysis
- Support estimation for quotation with proposal for production test concept, timing and cost aligned with project manager and technical project leader
- Bachelor or Master Degree, major in engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in electric circuit
- Minimum 1 years of experience in production test in automotive industry
- Knowledge of hardware schematic, assembling and troubleshooting
- Good/excellent Knowledge of uC driver and embedded system (Renesas V850/RH850, Cypress TVII… )
- Know how about (CAN, LIN, KLINE, Ethernet) communication protocol
- Familiar with test system and testing processes in manufacturing
- Familiar with operation of KeySight / R&S / NI instruments, such as Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, Arbitrary Waveform Generator, Data Acquisition /Switch Unit and so on.
- Ability to design test equipment and test sequence.
- Software programming, Experience in TestStand, LabView, CVI, C++ or C# is preferred.
- Strong communication skill.
- Good oral and written English.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.