SW Associate Engineer - Automotive
"Working experience Embedded C & Assembly programming
- Requirement engineering using DOORS
- Model based development using Matlab Simulink/Stateflow and code generation tools RTW and Targetlink
Knowledge of Embedded C & Assembly programming
- RTE and AUTOSAR concepts should be well known
- Working experience in communication protocol (CAN, LIN, Ethernet)
- Working experience diagnostic protocol (UDS)
- Working experience with CANoe, CANalyzer, CAPL scripting
- Capable of understanding Electrical Design/Schematics, and experienced working with test equipment (oscilloscopes,BDM,Emulator, CANoe etc.) for simulation, debugging and troubleshooting embedded software.
- SW Configuration Management System (eg. CM synergy, MKS or PVCS or CVS)"
Education Qualification: BTech/BE/MTech/ME/MS - Electronics & Communication
Experience: 8 - 12 years"
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.