Head of IT
- Responsible for Information Technology in the location Veszprém; leads and manages the local IT organization
- Ensures coordination and/or provisioning of all IT services, IT activities and IT projects for Veszprém, according to the Continental Automotive IT Strategy
- Communicates the IT Strategy and IT targets towards the local management, ensures their implementation, as well as the compliance with all standards and guidelines
- Understands requirements from local business stakeholders and ensures their implementation based on existing standard solutions. Implements reliable & robust local solutions to support local processes where no standard is available
- Supports harmonization of different business requirements, consults standardization of plant processes, analyses existing processes, identifies opportunities
- Provides IT services, activities, and projects within the approved budget, according to the IT Standards and aligned with the Regional Information Officer (RIO) and the local management
- Prepares and manages local IT budget in alignment with targets and frame conditions
- Drives local IT business based on local/operational IT reports & KPIs
- Provides and presents reports as defined/required by RIO and Local Management on regular basis (KPIs, Balanced Scorecards, HC report, financial reportings, etc.)
- Responsibility for information- and cyber security in the location.
- Supports all IT related audits (Corp. Audit, ISO, OEM Audits, Tisax, etc.)
- Creates and develops the production IT organization
- Coordinates digitalization tasks
- Bachelor / Master of Science in Computer Science or similar
- Fluent English language skills
- 5-7 years IT-professional experience, preferable as IT Manager and preferable in the Automotive Industry sector
- Managed employees or worked as a project manager over a period of at least three years
- IT Process Knowledge (ITIL)
- Deep knowledge in IT Infrastructure
- Excellent communication-, negotiation- and presentation skills
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Talent, creativity and innovative sense – you can carry your ideas into execution at any stage you are at of your career! Key of our responsibility beside our 148 years of success and wide range of knowhow that is: YOU. We are offering the most innovative solutions all over the world in all fields of mobility. Our international team is bigger than 193 000 within 58 countries. Feel the freedom of creativity and let us move future together! Let’s become team member of our company in Veszprem! We are looking for a location-oriented colleague reporting to the Location and Plant Manager.