SYS Requirement Engineer - Automotive
* Requirement Engineering for body functions, such as the power windows, power mirrors, air conditioning, immobilizer system, central locking and BSW.
* Interaction with Customer regarding requirements
* Participate in SFMEA
* The requirements shall be created in consideration of the following aspects: maintainability, efficiency, portability, suitability, reliability and functionality Field/Plant support
* Specification of the System Requirements in accordance to the defined processes and conventions
* Delivery of the committed work package results within the planned time, effort and quality.
* Proactive communication of e.g. delays, problems during requirements definition
* Organization of measures for configuration and change management with respect to ASPICE
* Collaborate with International team to achieve the system engineering team goals
* Work in safe agile methodology.
Bachelor or master’s degree in E&C / E&E engineering.
• Experience in requirements engineering and methods for System Engineering (Requirement Management) in automotive industry (min 4 years)
• ISO 26262 Basic understanding, ASPICE (FSM basics know-how is an advantage)
• Automotive communication protocols such as CAN, LIN, Ethernet, SPI etc
• Good understanding of /hands on UDS diagnostics and OBD and OTA.
• DOORs (must), Rhapsody / Enterprise architect, SysML/UML (added advantage)
• Configuration management tools - JIRA, Confluence, Stages etc
• Basic Hardware design concepts
• Agile methodology – SCRUM / Kanban (Added advantage)
• Micro controller architecture (multi-core concepts is an advantage)
• SW requirements handling and debugging (basic understanding is a must)
• Writing skills: Ability to describe complex relationships in clear words.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.