RF Module Design Engineer (m/f/diverse)
We are looking for you to support our area autonomous mobility at the location Lindau (location in Munich can be considered).
In the RF modules team, we manage the integration of different hardware components to ensure the RF performance in our automotive radar products. As RF Module Design Engineer (m/f/diverse) you are responsible for guaranteeing an optimal integration of low-level software and hardware components. You will work closely with RF lead engineers, supporting an interdisciplinary group of project teams.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Series-compliant design and development of active and passive circuits and modules
- Testing of RF circuits, modules and radar modules
- Develop radar prototypes in cooperation with Algorithm/ RF/ SW colleagues
- Interface definition between radar front-end and controller software
- Define specifications for RF modules testing
- Support the industrial engineering in the planning of radar system validation and system integration
- Definition of new test and characterization concepts for Radar/ mmWave production
This completes your profile:
- Diploma or master's degree in electrical engineering, communication engineering, physics or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in automotive radar technology or high frequency applications
- Strong high-frequency circuit design background, including testing
- Hands-on experience with RF test equipment as well as proficiency in measurement automation scripting, e.g. MATLAB
- Skills in low-level programming such as C++, C or assembler is desirable
- Very good English language skills, written and spoken
- Good German language skills are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a passion for teamwork and collaboration in an international environment
- Ability to learn from and give direction and mentorship to other engineers and engineering technicians
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer:
- Our products save lives. We offer you an interesting and varied job as part of a motivated team at one of the largest suppliers to the automotive industry
- An attractive compensation package that comes along with unique flexible working conditions like hybrid work, flexible working time, sabbaticals that help you to balance work, family and spare time
- Exciting, varied projects in our high-tech customer environment
- Numerous career opportunities and the rapid assumption of responsibility, in line with our four corporate values passion to win, trust, freedom and for one another
- A large selection of internal and external training measures, supported by our group-wide learning platform and regular feedback meetings as part of our talent management
- A comprehensive range of additional benefits, such as various sports and wellness offers, JobRad and sick pay supplement
- Child care services, subsidies for child-sick days and much more
- Attractive regions to live and work directly on Lake Constance, in the country or in the cosmopolitan city with a heart
You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here to find out more.
Shape the future of autonomous mobility with us!
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.