1. Mechanical concept definition, design implementation and detail design
2. Responsible for defining FEP test plan from mechanical side
3. Responsible for the design quality improvement with the communication with supplier, internal team and customer
4. Support A, B, C sample and urgent sample preparation
5. Set up BOM, drawing and coordinate mechanical engineering change
6. Technical document prepare and release
7. Coordinate to solve technical points during tooling kick off and making production jig
8. Other task assigned by supervisor or department
- Good knowledge of Chinese and English
- Good knowledge of CATIA , NX or others
- Good knowledge of Teamcenter
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of development and internal business processes
- Good communication skills and confident appearance
- Flexibility and personal responsibility
- Independent operation
- Ability to criticize and work in a team - Willingness to travel on business
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The company is the world's longest-standing manufacturer of antenna systems and ranks among the market leaders in automotive antennas. In 2010, Blaupunt Antenna Systems Group and Olympus Automotive Components were acquired by Katherin Group, and in early 2019, Continental Group further expanded the company's automotive antenna industry.
The company's automotive antenna business began in the early 30s. Since then, we have contributed significant inspiration and innovation to the global automotive antenna market. Our experience in the automotive antenna system industry has laid a solid foundation for our future.
Our business headquarters are located in Rosenheim and Hildesheim. Its two German production bases are typical local enterprises with German R&D capabilities and relatively high automation. The location of the production plant in Portugal allows us to maintain short lead times in the Eurozone while taking into account attractive production costs. The Suzhou plant in China, which serves the local and global auto parts markets in Asia, has high-quality products and a very competitive market share.
Our business model, in terms of technical functions and parameter specifications, provides a comprehensive antenna product line. In terms of quality and price, it provides a lot of feasibility to meet local demand to meet the company's expanding globalization process in the field of auto parts industry.
We are the world's leading manufacturer of automotive antennas. With the global footprint of business operations in Germany, Portugal, China, the USA and South Korea, the company will see further expansion in the coming years.
For our employees, strategic and complex international cooperation projects are just a familiar part of everyday work. In your daily work, you will learn how professionals from different cultures communicate effectively with each other. We work in one of the most attractive business areas: the automotive parts industry.