Accounts Receivable Analyst
Collection customer payments.
Clarification of pending invoices, handling Customer web portals, provide AR Statement of account , following of open items. To provide all documentation to the Customer in order to get the payment. (To handle Invoices, reconciliations, bank data, payment receipt, Customer web portals) To know how to Apply customer payments in the SAP system according to customer Remittances, web pages, and EDI's. Backup and archiving of accounting documents in time and correctly. Credit/Debit Memos Reporting Disputes process
- Necessary requirements Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in General Accounting (2 Years)
- Experience in Accounts Receivable (desired).
- Academic Degree Required
- Excellent service attitude and good behavior.
- English -Desired Additional requirements SAP FI finance module (AR)
- Vocational experience: General accounting & Experience with international customers - desired
- Excel advanced, Office tools
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Strategic Analyst (Government Funding PPP MX and USA)_Temporary