Electromagnetic Compatibility Validation Engineer for QL (Iasi)
Do you want to be a Electromagnetic Compatibility Validation Engineer? These should spark your interest:
- Serve as interface between the customer (service requester) and the Qualification Laboratory- Electromagnetic Compatibility testing;
- Cooperate with the customer (service requester) to reach common project targets;
- Check or prepare Electromagnetic Compatibility and Electrical Testing Documentation;
- Check the service request form and prepare time estimations and cost estimations;
- Track and report qualification tests status to the customer (service requester);
- Align with the customer (requester) and appropriate Qualification Laboratory Electromagnetic Compatibility experts in order to prevent/solve problems (e.g. use past knowledge to suggest solutions to validate failures);
- Be responsible for covering Continental automotive quality standards;
- Tracks failures/incidents during validation via specific Continental tools.
This is what it takes to be a successful Electromagnetic Compatibility Validation Engineer:
- University Degree in technical fields (e.g. Electronics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunications);
- Basic knowledge in Electrical/Electronical Engineering;
- Practical experience using Microsoft Office tools: Excel, Word, Power Point, Planning Project;
- Advanced English skills;
- Communication skills;
- Planning and organization skills (e.g. time management skills in order to accomplish deadlines);
- Analytical skills (e.g. detailed oriented);
- Automotive experience is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Flexible working time;
- Competitive salaries & benefits;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period;
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.