R&D Software Project Leader_ Sibiu_ SAM VED EBS
Check out your future responsibilities below
- You will manage projects, including working closely with stakeholders, customers and delivery team at various levels and making assignments.
- You will evaluate progress and identify significant opportunities and risks related to the project.
- You will plan, track, and monitor a project and its milestones to ensure a synchronization with the project master schedule and with the time start of production (SOP) / project closure or handover.
- You will setup a project plan in accordance with the BU's valid processes (phases, deliverables, milestones/ Q-Gates, etc.).
- You will take measures to ensure highest quality of the work products based on internal and customer requirements.
- You will stay in constant contact with the customer to ensure an appropriate project coordination and information flow.
- You will coordinate all activities within the project team by regular project meetings, status updates and information sharing.
- You will manage and order technical resources for the project.
- You will lead engineering project teams to develop the product roadmap, business plan and technical concept.
- You will escalate issues if necessary.
- You will help build up a supportive culture of cooperation and teamwork within the project.
- A university Degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics, etc;
- Development Process know-how in the Automotive Industry (Waterfall, V Model, Agile);
- Understanding of Basic SW/AUTOSAR architecture.
- Advanced level of English.
- Project Management experience.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and synthesize solution.
- Communication skills and teamwork spirit.
- International exposure (working in international team/ projects).
- Experience in the automotive or consumer electronics industry in a variety of functions
- Knowhow of the full product lifecycle
- Version Control Systems experience: Git, GitHub, MKS or other
Ideal colleague would check all the above boxes, but do not worry if you lack some of the skills, nobody is perfect !
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
Project Manager Officer - FF Display Solutions - Manufacturing TSR
Software Project Manager for SAM Safety Control Units (TM)
Global Operations Strategy and Performance Project Leader_Sibiu_VED