Software Test Architect for Autonomous Mobility (Iasi)
Would you like to work with us as a SW Test Architect? Your main activities would be:
- Software test and release recommendation;
- Definition and Implementation of SW test design techniques;
- Identification and analysis of software quality risks;
- Understanding for the automated SW delivery needs;
- Evaluation and optimization of current processes, methods and tools in the field of software test management and strategy;
- Definition of test automation strategies, test architectures, and test frameworks;
- Responsibility for the definition of uniform processes, methods and tools in the area of software testing.
In our team you will have thrilling opportunities, including the chance:
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies;
- Lead the transformation from classical (software) testing to agile software testing;
- Consulting the project team regarding software testing (classic & agile);
- Support the development/improvement of software test tools and test automation framework;
- Monitor all stages of software testing to identify and resolve process/project insufficiencies to meet quality standards.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- Strong hands-on knowledge in scripting and programming languages (C++, Python);
- Strong hands-on knowledge in software testing of embedded systems (jenkins, devops, test automation architectures and test automation);
- Broad understanding of testing processes, test levels and test types in theory and in practice;
- Strong hands-on expertise integrating tests to continuous integration and finally reporting test results automatically;
- Experience in ADAS / Autonomous systems testing;
- Experience with ISO 26262;
- Experience with Automotive Standards (A-Spice);
- Experience with agile principles especially agile testing;
- Experience in TDD, ATDD, BDD;
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence);
- Structured and analytical thinking;
- High level of quality awareness, abstraction ability and independence;
- Strong communication and coaching skills;
- Enjoy working in a team, share knowledge and learn day by day through the interaction with the colleagues;
- Sound knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Customer-first mindset and team spirit;
- Good understanding of security-related testing activities;
- Fluent in English in Speaking and Writing.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t meet all the requirements listed above, your experience might still be relevant for this job. We encourage you to apply.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- Flexible working time;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Have you ever wished to change the face of the future by your own contribution or to be part of a big movement that changes the world in a wise way?
As part of the Autonomous Mobility team in Iasi, your real passion for engineering can make a difference in the development of exciting new automotive products and technologies. You play an active role in crafting the future and writing the history page of car mobility domain, in which cars get fully electric and autonomous.