Production Test Requirements Engineer for AN (Iasi)
As a Production Test Requirements Engineer, you must ensure that the products developed in our R&D center are transferred towards the Continental production lines, located all over the world. To have a successful transfer, you must create detailed specifications with information about the test equipment used during production, what kind of tests shall be performed in order to assure the highest quality for our products. You must act as an interface between R&D and production lines and keep both parts synchronized all the time.
Do you want to be a Production Test Requirements Engineer? These should spark your interest:
• Definition and optimization of test concept (PTC) for mass production in collaboration with project team;
• Perform product Test Coverage Analysis (TCA) based on the project layout and schematic;
• Support the technical content for a quality test concept (considering external, internal and safe launch requirements);
• Review critical parameters and evaluate possible applications for manufacturing/series tests (Interlocking, Traceability);
• Be responsible for content of PTS – Product Test Specification;
(for relevant testing on: Automatic Optical Inspection, In-circuit test, Special Test, Pre-test, End of Line testing).
• Be responsible for performing the change management and preparing the release with project team;
• Be responsible for defining, maintaining, and performing the evaluation of test equipment (Software in production, Measurement System Analysis, Preliminary Process Capability Analysis) and prepare the line release;
• Be responsible of tracking issues and actions related to test flows, change management, FPY improvement, test time reduction.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• An University Degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering);
• Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control;
• Electronics knowledge (e.g. knowledge of the functionality of discreet components, reading and analyzing schematics);
• Basic embedded systems knowledge;
• Experience in production test process and specific test equipment (ICT, AOI, EOL) would be a plus;
• Practical programming experience would be a plus;
• Good organizational and communication skills - within teams and multiple locations worldwide.
• Good English language skills.
What we offer:
• Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
• Flexible working time;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Professional development opportunities (in technical and managerial area);
• Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
• International work environment & traveling Opportunities;
• Hybrid work.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.