Hardware Engineer for AN (Iasi)
As a Hardware Engineer for Telematics division, you will be part of our team of passionate engineers, sharing great time together, working and developing new electrical projects for our customers.
Your daily activity will be in the field of design and development of ECUs (Electronic Control Units) and you will support the project team with all HW related topics.
Do you want to be part of our Hardware engineering group? These should spark your interest:
- Develop EE Architecture for new projects;
- Design Electronic circuits at Module level;
- Perform Worst Case Analysis and simulations for electronic circuits;
- Create and maintain the HW Test plan according to customer requirements;
- Prepare and/or Perform Electrical Limits Tests and EMC Tests;
- Create hardware documentation for manufacturing;
- Offer support to customers, sales teams and production sites;
- Collaborate with other disciplines from the project team like software, system or mechanics;
- Collaborate with the management team for the project status or to report issues and propose solutions.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
- Have minimum 2 years of experience in electronic design;
- Have a University Degree in Electronics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunications, Automatics and Computer Science;
- Have a good level of knowledge of Analog and Digital circuits;
- Have knowledge of Schematic & Layout;
- Have knowledge of measurement techniques;
- Have experience in development of systems with sensors & microcontrollers;
- Have good communication in English (speaking & writing);
- Have ownership and accountability mindset, Initiative, attention to details, good communication skills.
It is a plus:
- GPS, GSM, WiFi, Bluetooth knowledge;
- EMC knowledge;
- FMEA / FMEDA knowledge;
- German language;
- Experience with laboratory equipment’s (oscilloscope, power supply, multimeter etc.);
- Knowledge of industrialization process.
What we offer:
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron;
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.;
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27);
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company;
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.